Tractor-Trailer Operators: We are looking for licensed crane operators with an amazing work ethic. This position will require operators who can be enthusiastic, organized, and professional individuals with a wonderful sense of humour.
Several full-time positions are available and you must be able to work evenings and some weekends. Full-time operators are entitled to benefits upon completion of a 3-month probationary period as well as vacation time pending approval.
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis until positions are filled.
Operators will be responsible for ensuring that dispatched deliveries are completed on time and in a safe and efficient manner. They will also be responsible for ensuring that the appropriate paperwork is completed and returned to the office, as well as maintaining truck maintenance.
- Fluency in English (Written & Verbal)
- A valid driver’s license (Class 1)
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship for employment visa status (i.e. Individuals must have Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residency)
- Experience with customer service
Tractor Trailer Operator Requirements:
- At least 1 year of flat deck experience
- Super B-Train experience is a plus
If this sounds like a job for you, reply with your resume and driver’s abstract.