Dispatcher: We are looking for an experienced Dispatcher with an amazing work ethic. This position will require an individual who can be enthusiastic, organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal instruction.
The right candidate must be able to work Full-Time Monday to Friday. Hours may vary.
The Dispatcher will be responsible for responding to and monitoring daily driver tasks and client service requests. They will be required to understand all aspects of the company and maintain working relationships with clients and staff members. They will also be responsible for completing various tasks such as data entry, filing, receiving phone calls, booking appointments, and communicating with several key associates.
- Fluency in English (Written & Verbal)
- A second language is an asset
- A valid driver’s license and the use of a car
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship for employment visa status (ie: Individuals must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- Experience with customer service: 2+ years
- Experience with over the phone communication: 2+ years
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (Some Post-Secondary Education Preferred)
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience as a dispatch officer
- Prior experience in an operations centre or logistics environment is an asset
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
- Knowledge of the Lower Mainland
- Ability to effectively manage time, multi-task, and prioritize in high stress situations
- Will be determined based on experience in the industry and can be negotiated.
- The company provides extended healthcare for all full-time employees after completing a mandatory 3-month probationary period.
**Please note that prior knowledge of the transportation industry is preferred. Training will be provided.
Serious inquiries only. Please reply with a detailed resume and cover letter quoting the job title, company name, and desired salary.